CU Talk Telephone Banking
CU Talk Telephone Banking means credit union service right at your fingertips!
You can have direct access to your Viriva Community Credit Union accounts with just one phone call. Introducing CU*Talk, our telephone banking system, which makes taking care of your credit union business faster, easier and safer! Because you can now get around-the-clock access to your accounts, this service is perfect for today’s busy lifestyles.
All you need to contact CU*Talk is a touchtone phone, your account number, and your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Now you are all set to take care of business!
How to access CU Talk Telephone Banking:
- Using your touch-tone phone, call: 1-800-29-AUDIO (292-8346)
- Choose English or Spanish as your language.
- You will be asked to enter your member number. Then press the # key. Next, you will be prompted to punch in your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Enter your PIN and press the # key. Be careful – if you enter the PIN incorrectly three times, your PIN will be disabled. You must contact the credit union directly for reactivation.
- First Time Users – Ask a Member Service Representative for your temporary PIN. For security purposes, after you enter the system, you will be prompted to change your PIN.
- From this point on, the CU*Talk procedure will vary depending on the transactions you wish to complete. CU*Talk will guide you through each step. Hint: This first set of options includes a brief tutorial (press “0”) with tips and hints for using the system. You can press * to return to the main menu at any time.
- When you have finished your last transaction, simply hang up the phone.
- DOWNLOAD A LIST OF MENU OPTIONS available within the CU Talk Telephone Baking system.
KEEP IN MIND THESE HELPFUL TIPS
- Press the # key when asked. This signals CU*Talk to act upon your entry.
- Keep your PIN number confidential. This protects your privacy and keeps others from gaining access to your accounts. When entering dollar amounts, decimals are not required. For example, you would enter $25.00 as 2500.
- CU*Talk may occasionally be unavailable for short periods so that we may perform maintenance. If you are unable to complete a transaction for this reason, try calling back later.
- Be extra careful when entering your member number and PIN. Entering a PIN incorrectly three times will disable access to that account through CU*Talk. If this happens, contact the credit union for reactivation.
« Go Back